Monday, April 24, 2006
Where Have I Been?
Why? As the GOV in Blazing Saddles so eloquently quipped, ‘Work, work, work, - work, work, work…hello boys, I missed you!’
Also, I am tired of the issues dominating the news: a) Gas and b) Immigration! Gas is expensive and there are millions of illegals in the US. Get over both of these issues, please.
Solution for a:
- drill in the US – FL, Alaska
- build new oil refineries in the US
- build more nuke plants
- incent companies to lower prices (audits, tax breaks)
- repeal idiotic state laws on oil/gas processing (ask the folks in CA if they like the extra 45plus cents per gallon that goes to taxes for gvt goodies)
- mine the borders north and south
- hire illegals to build a wall (Ann Coulter stole my idea)
- enforce existing immigration laws (no new laws needed)
Other than that, Easter was great and the weather in FL could not be better.
Give the Governor a Harrumph!
Not very realistic, but kinda funny
I have listened to him speak and I soooooo want it to be true. I want to be foreign oil independent.
Although your solutions for the short term (5-10 years) are on the mark.
Carlos Mencia - Comedy Central!
Write your Congress folks and tell them this. I have.
Links to this post: