.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Run, Rudy, Run

It's about time. I would vote for Guliani today. I would enter the country illegally, obtain another driver's license and vote for Rudy as many times as possible. There is no other Republican candidate that is worth a darn that is out there. None of them have any heart or leadership.



Rudy has it all...


I can't wait for the day when he gets in front of the press corp and tells it to go to hell...


I can't wait for a debate with any Democrat and Rudy says, 'Imanaged NYC, what have you ever done?'


And the debate about all the social issues crap can hang - abortion, gays, blah, blah, blah...let the Merovingian Do Nothings in Congress prattle away at tax payers expesne.


The only question that anyone needs to ask is: Who is going to make the nation safest? It ain't Her Thighness Hillary, Obama, or the rest of the Dems, nor is it McCain or any of the other Republicans.


Run, Rudy, Run. I'll vote for you as many times as it takes. And since I live in FL, I am collecting ballots as I type!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?