.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

UN = Anti Israeli

http://www.nysun.com/article/18710

Link to an srticle about the UN funding Anti-Israeli/Get Out Of Gaza Propaganda. 'Asked by a Fox News correspondent about one of the banners bearing the words implying an impending Palestinian Arab takeover of the disputed areas, Mr. Rothermel, said, "That particular poster was prepared by the disengagement office with financial support from the United Nations Development Program."'

Comments:
Thank you for leaving 5 comments to my posts.

In my view, world public opinion is too critical to Israel. I mention this in my posts "Iran 25 years on" (August 2) and "Misunderstandings on America and the Middle East" (June 22). There are too many easy targets to accuse: US-Israeli relations, Jewish lobbies, Jewish business, and anything related to Jewish. Those people should read the article "A World without Israel" in Foreign Policy, January 2005.

Finally, I would like to say that I am no revisionist on the atomic bomb issue. Please read my reply. It is a REALIST opinion. Just have a look at it.

I shall appreciate your continual attention to my blog.
 
Yep. One man will one day bring peace to the Middle East. But it will be a false peace and he will be the Man of Sin.

Be prepared, my friend.

On a lighter note, thanks for your visits to my blog.

Matt
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?